Friday, July 4, 2008

The Very First

Well hello there, Interweb.


Long time no see, eh?


Yes, I apoligize for ignoring you, but my free time has been filled by my one true love.


I'm sorry, Interweb. I've been cheating on you.


With the Minnesota Twins.


But you have to admit, there are so many reasons to love them more then you-


1.) They're a baseball team. You're not.


2.) They're adorable. Again, you're not.


3.) You don't live at the Metrodome. So there.


4.) I'd like to see you catch a fly ball.


Yes, baseball is better then you, Interweb. You might be the internet/WorldWideWeb, but you don't run nearly as fast as Carlos Gomez, or look anywhere near as studly as Joe Mauer, or make great defensive plays like Little Nicky Punto.


So I'm leaving you. For baseball.


Cause baseball diamonds are a girls best friend.


Congratulations, reader! You have finally made it to the first post of BatKra's baseball blog! Most likely, you too, are a fan of the Minnesota Twins, and are itching to read amazing tales and tidbits about the best baseball team to ever play under a baseball colored roof.


However, if you want a blog that is pure greatness, I haven't quite reached that status yet (It's hard to do with only one-post under your belt). So you'll have to be patient with me and check back often, and forgive my rookie mistakes, just like Gardy forgives GoGo.


Hopefully, in the future, BatKra will be able to hang with the cool Twins blogs, like One Man Grand Slam, or Oh It's THOSE Girls. But for now, I'm just a rookie, waiting for the hazing to begin.


No comments: