Monday, July 7, 2008

SWEEEP!

Another come from behind win!


And, in honor of that, I present the Twins with their very own rally pumpkin.











Yay!



Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the game as I don't get My29 (Way to support all of Twins Territory guys). But, the radio got the message across just fine and I was able to watch a replay of the game on FSN.



Poor Cliff Lee, I can't help but to feel a little sorry for him, as this was only his second loss of the season, and first loss to an AL team.



In honor of that, I give Mr. Lee his very own BooHoo Pumpkin.










(See how much bigger it is then the Rally Pumpkin? That's cuz Lee was later seen crying in the dugout, and being given a ginormous hug by Mr. Innuendo. he's spose to be the good player on the team. But he's not.)



Also, what was up with him sayin mean stuff to GoGo? Poor baby can't do anything without someone not likin it. When they asked Speedy what Lee said to him, he told them it wasn't something he could repeat on the air.



Not cool Cliff, not cool.






But it was a good game, anyway.


Who's ready to take on the BoSox?


I bet Varitek is gonna try and start a fight with His Studly-ness because he's so upset over the All-Star game. But Joe will just be his Minnesota nice and try and offer the Tek some sunflower seeds.


Or something.

No comments: